Eberle was 41st. Couldn't even make the top 30. Should have just predicted him falling back to earth. WRONG
Ovechkin 56 points, D Sedin 40, H Sedin 45. RIGHT
Vokoun had a 0.919 to Fleury's 0.916. Not only were these within the predicted range, but Vokoun's was better. RIGHT
Kessel's 52 points were way more than Nash's 42 points. However his 20 goals were one less than Nash's 21. Fortunately I said he would be better in at least 1. RIGHT
Edmonton was 12th. Guess it wasn't their year. RIGHT
Mtl 63, Van 59, Tor 57, Ott 56, Wpg 51, Edm 45, Clg 42. Hehe and Calgary only got worse. RIGHT
Duchene's (excuse the typo from last year) 43 points were way more than Landeskog's 17. However Landeskog got injured you may say. Duchene's 0.91 PPG was also way better than Landeskog's 0.47 PPG. I like Landeskog a fair bit, but the stud of the two is Duchene. RIGHT
Tavares 28 G and 47 points were both higher than Seguin's 16 G and 32 points. RIGHT
Pavelec continued his career of mediocre at best hockey putting up a 0.905. Both Leafs goaltenders were better with 0.924 and 0.915. Have fun with him Winnipeg. RIGHT
Smith was 18th with a 0.910. RIGHT
So this past season I did great going 9/10 and my only incorrect prediction was by not going bold enough.
Lets make 'em up for this year
- Grabovski will outscore Bozak in at least one of points or goals (likely both). To protect this stat from injury screwing it up if one or both player plays less than 70 GP we'll look at GPG and PPG
- Both Bernier and Reimer will put up at least okay numbers with save percentages above 0.912
- Couturier will outscore Schenn in points and/or goals (at least one).
- Gaborik will outscore Nash in points and/or goals (at least one).
- Jets fans will continue to like Pavelec even though he is mediocre at best. But for a real prediction, he will be outside the top 20 in save percentage for goalies in the top 40 by GP
- Dubnyk will be in the top 20 in save percentage for goalies in the top 40 by GP, but people will be blaming him for any of Edmonton's woes.
- The Jets will not make the playoffs.
- Enroth (similar to Dubnyk) will quietly put up at least a league average save percentage (0,912), but everyone will be convinced Buffalo is screwed if/when Miller is moved.
- Semin will outscore Perry by points and/or goals (at least one).
- Both Duchene and Ryan O'Reilly will outscore Landeskog in points this year.
Note for #'s 6 and 8 the prediction is just the save percentage...
Drop the puck!