Nazem Kadri from SBNation database of pictures
Last year I posted 10 predictions for around the league:
Lets see how I did:
- Nazem Kadri will score at a higher points per game than Brayden Schenn.
- Bobrovski will be within 0.005 of Bryzgalov in save percentage.
- Daniel Alfredsson will not crack 55 points.
- The Flyers will have less points than they did last year.
- Marc Andre Fleury will have a lower than the median save percentage for a starter (as defined by goalies who play more than 30 GP).
- Varlamov will be top 15 in save percentage.
- Cole will play less games than Connolly.
- Ovechkin will crack 100 points again and win the Hart.
- Iginla will not crack 35 goals nor 75 points.
- Tampa Bay will pick up 2 players making 3 million+ during the season.
- NK= 0.33 vs BS = 0.33... They Tied. Wrong
- Bryz=0.909, Bob=0.899... Wrong (though Bryz did worse than everyone predicted)
- Alfredsson= 59 points... Wrong
- 2010/2011= 106 pts vs 2011/2012= 103 pts. Right
- Median save percentage for goalie with >30 GP = 0.915, Fleury's = 0.913. Right
- (Same list as last) Varlamov was 26th... Wrong
- Connolly= 70 GP vs Cole = 82 GP... Wrong
- Ovechkin=65 points... Wrong
- Iginla= 32 goals and 67 points... Right
- This one simply didn't happen.... Wrong
Read on to see if I can do any better this year....
- Eberle will not be top 10 scoring, but he will be top 30 (ie 11-30th)
- Ovechkin will outscore both Sedins
- Vokoun will be within 0.003 of Fleury in save percentage
- Nash will score less goals and/or points than Kessel (at least 1 of the two)
- Edmonton will not break the top 10 in the West
- Calgary will be the worst Canadian team by points
- Duchenne will outscore Landeskog (by points)
- John Tavares will outscore Seguin in points and goals
- One of Toronto's goalies will have a better save percentage than Pavelec
- Smith will not be top 12 in save percentage for goalies playing greater to or equal 25 GP
Go Leafs Go
Post a Comment